<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

...But Now You Know the Rest Of the Story!

Could this be part of Patrick Fitzgerald's transcripts of taped conversations with Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich ?

Aide: How about [Candidate No. 6?]
RB: You mean that rising star of the Waukegan bar? **** him! He thinks setting an example of munificence, competence, and yumminess qualifies him to be senator? Yeah, that's more than most pols deliver, but what the **** is in it for me? At least President-Elect Obama will give me appreciation if I choose [Candidate No. 1]. This [Candidate No. 6], tells me he had a sandwich with vegan field roast on wholegrain bread -- doesn't even say that's a brand name and not something out of the ****** little house on the prairie cookbook, and apple and banana and expects me to appreciate him just because it was yummy?! Hey, maybe I'll appoint my father in law Dick Mell -- then you ask "What's a Dick for?" [garbled] Why the **** aren't you laughing?!
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?