<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Friday, August 07, 2009

Hiiiiiii-yaaaa!

Monz needs to get right with the universe AND kick its ass after a Monz-described "Punishment Lunch":

>>Leno's for a 10" turkey. The beast punished me for eating it, as it should, by being so loaded with sodium that I was virtually dehydrated by the time I exercised and the sodium overload affected my heartbeat. Bad! Bad! But I thought I needed the extra protein for a change. Serves me right.<<

Thus, because Karate is so passe:

MUAY THAI KICK BOXING
Known as “The Art of Eight Limbs”, Muay Thai Kick Boxing is regarded
as one of the most powerful and explosive Martial Arts in the
world. This is Thailandʼs historic ring sport whereas competitors are
allowed to kick, punch, elbow and knee their opponents. This program
takes a technical approach to training with an emphasis on
heavy bag work, pad drills and partner drills. No experience necessary;
beginners welcome. Classes held at Ohana Martial Arts, 995
Progress Drive Unit 102, Grayslake.
Once a week
Cost: $195.00
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?